Dr. Wolz Sanuzella® ZYM sportsline
for training and competition.
A preparation specially developed for athletes for normal immune system function (2), to reduce tiredness and fatigue (1) and to protect the cells against oxidative stress (4).
The enzyme yeast cells Dr. Wolz® are a specialty that are produced in a special biological process. The enzyme yeast cells are characterized by the abundance of their natural active ingredients.
Secondary plant substances
These are bioactive substances that are produced by the plants,
to protect against environmental influences, e.g. B. Lycopene from the tomato.
Flavonoid extracts from citrus fruits, so-called hesperidin.
30 mg coenzyme Q10 per daily dose, a natural part of the body cells that is found in the cell respiratory chain
- helps reduce tiredness and fatigue (1)
- for normal immune system function (2)
- for a normal function of energy metabolism (3)
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress (4)
- Vitamins B2, B6, B12, niacin, folic acid and pantothenic acid help to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamins C, B6, B12 as well as selenium and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin B1, B6, B12, C, niacin contribute to a normal energy metabolism
- Vitamins C and E as well as selenium and zinc help protect the cells from oxidative stress.
Combination pack with 14 ampoules of 20 ml and 14 capsules
Instructions for use for pigeons:
Use during the trip, on the 3rd and 4th day before the day of use.
1 ampoule (2 tablespoons = approx. 20 ml) + 1 opened capsule on 1200 g of feed.