Hesanol Mineral 2000 500g
Supplementary feed for short-term additional mineral and vitamin supply for racing pigeons.
High quality mineral-trace element-vitamin mixture.
- Mineral 2000 supplements the diet with vital minerals, trace elements and vitamins and thus prevents the corresponding deficiency symptoms. You get a greatly improved performance effect.
- Mineral 2000 prevents over-acidification of the muscles and muscle burn, with the result that you have significantly less travel losses.
- The regeneration time under heavy use is considerably reduced by a balanced mineral and trace element balance, and the pigeon can be used again more quickly.
- Minerals and trace elements, such as those found in Mineral 2000, stabilize the metabolism and are a prerequisite for all energy-generating reaction processes.
- Life would not be imaginable without minerals and trace elements. They are the basis of metabolism, nerve conduction and muscle activity.
- With Mineral 2000, healthy development of the young animals is ensured.
Instructions for use: For oral administration. 1 measuring spoon per 1 kg of grain feed, which can be moistened with either Kondizym K3, garlic, soy or borage oil, or for free consumption.
Composition: dextrose, dicalcium phosphate, sodium chloride, magnesium oxide, monopotassium phosphate, monosodium phosphate
Content of additives per kg: vitamins, provitamins and chemically defined substances with a similar effect: 2500000.00 I.U. Vitamin A (E672) Vitamin A as a vitamin A preparation, 50000.00i. (E671) Vitamin D3, 2500.00 mg (3a700) Vitamin E / all rac.alpha-trocopheryl acetate, 200.00 mg Vitamin K3 from menadione sodium bisulfite preparation, 6000.00 mg vitamin C, 7000.00 mcg biotin, 50 , 00 mg folic acid as folic acid preparation, 250.00 mg vitamin B1 as thiamine mononitrate preparation, 600.00 mg vitamin B2 as riboflavin, 250.00 mg (3a831) vitamin B6 / pyridoxine hydrochloride, 2500.00 mcg vitamin B12 as vitamin B12 preparation, 4000.00 mg nicotinic acid pure substance, 1000.00 mg pantothenic acid as calcium D-panthenate preparation,
Compounds of trace elements: 375.00 mg (E1) iron from Fe (II) sulfate, monohydrate, 100.00 mg (E4) copper from Cu (II) sulfate pentahydrate, 25.00 mg (E5) manganese from Mn- (II) sulfate monohydrate, 125.00 mg (E6) zinc from zinc oxide, 30.00 mg (E2) iodine from Ca iodate anhydrous, 15.00 mg (E3) cobalt from basic Co (II) carbonate monohydrate , 5.00 mg (E8) selenium from Na-selenite, 6.75 mg (E7) molybdenum from Na-molybdenum
Analytical constituents and contents: 0.15% crude protein, 0.25% crude fat, 0.00% crude fiber, 14.15% crude ash, 3.4% calcium, 0.50% sodium, 2.80% phosphorus, 0.00 % Lysine, 0.00% methionine