Natural Nutri Powder 500 g
Complementary feed for pigeons
The use of Nutri-Power in pigeons as a balanced and easy-to-administer supplement with high energetic value is an indispensable and effective element for many breeders in the current feeding techniques of modern pigeon sport. The administration of Nutri-Power not only accelerates the recovery after an effort, but thanks to its unique composition is also irreplaceable for breeding pigeons because it guarantees the best possible nutritional value of the goiter’s milk.
Nutri-Power contains proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and trace elements in a balanced ratio.
For breeders who do not like Nutri-Power in the form of granules as supplementary feed, we have now developed Nutri-Powder.
Instructions for use: Moisten the feed with 1 tablespoon. Garlic oil or 2 tablespoons Yogurt. Mix 2 tablespoons per kg of feed. Nutri powder under the feed and let this mixture dry for about 10 minutes before giving it to the pigeons.
- Short distance (up to 250 km) On the day of return and during the following 2 days, administer: 25 g (+/- 2 tablespoons) daily on 1 kg of moistened feed.
- Medium and long distance (250 km – 600 km) 25 g (+/- 2 tablespoons) per day on 1 kg of moistened feed.
- Long distance (600 km – 800 km + 800 km) From 2 weeks before the first long distance flight, administer: 25 g (+/- 2 tablespoons) per day on 1 kg of moistened feed.
- On the day of return and during the following 2 days, administer: 25 g (+/- 2 tablespoons) per 1 kg of moistened feed daily.
- To prepare for the following long-haul flights: During the last 5 days before basketing, 25 g (+/- 2 tablespoons) per 1 kg of moistened feed per day
Ingredients: 12,000 IU of vitamin A – 1,200 IU. Vitamin D3 – 30 mg Vitamin E – 1 mg Vitamin K – 1 mg Vitamin K – 6 mg Vitamin B1 – 21 mg Vitamin B2 – 28 mg Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) – 70 mg Choline Chloride – 1 mg Vitamin B6 – 0.05 mg Vitamin B12 – 0.2 mg vitamin H (Biotine) – 4 mg folic acid – 3 mg vitamin C – 50 mg magnesium oxide magnesium – 25 mg manganese (II) sulfate (monohydrate) manganese 17 mg zinc sulfate (monohydrate), zinc – 2 mg copper (II) sulfate (Pentahydrate), copper – 1 mg calcium iodate (anhydrate) – iodine –