Oropharma Calci-Lux 500g
Complementary feed for birds
Calcium deficiency can quickly lead to health problems in birds, so it may make sense to feed additional calcium. Versele-Laga Oropharma Calci-Lux is a high-quality calcium source that is water-soluble and can be administered dissolved in drinking water and soft food.
The supplementary feed is ideal in times of increased calcium requirements, for example during the breeding period, since it can contribute to good egg shell formation. Versele-Laga Oropharma Calci-Lux is also a useful feed supplement for young birds that are growing, as it can promote optimal skeletal development.
Overview of Versele-Laga Oropharma Calci-Lux:
- High quality calcium source: can contribute to a good egg shell formation and promote an optimal skeleton build-up in young birds
- If there is an increased calcium requirement: ideal during the breeding period and growth phase
- Also suitable as a supplement for calcium deficiency and calcium tetany
- Water soluble: easy to administer with water or soft food
Instructions for use:
- For adult birds outside of breeding, preventive: 1 level measuring spoon (= 4 g) on 250 ml drinking water or on 100 g moistened ORLUX soft food / egg food, at least 4 days a week.
- Calcium supply before and during breeding: 2 level measuring spoons (= 8 g) in 250 ml drinking water or in 100 g moistened ORLUX soft food / egg food, at least 4 days a week.
- Treatment of calcium deficits: 3 level measuring spoons (12 g) in 250 ml drinking water or in 100 g moistened ORLUX soft food / egg food, at least 4 days a week. Store cool and dry.
Store in a cool and dark area.
Composition: calcium lactate, glucose.
Analytical components: calcium 7.25%
Additives / kg: