Quiko BT travel and condition food 5kg
Practical 5x 1kg bags in a bucket
- Guarantees a high fertilization rate.
- With regular administration to the breeding pigeons, it largely determines the quality of the offspring.
- Prevents the drop in performance.
- Shortens the recovery phase after heavy flights, brings condition and top form.
- Strongly strengthens the immune system.
- Creates optimal plumage during moulting.
Feeding recommendation: Quiko BT can be administered slightly moistened in the bowl. 250 g (in bowl) for approx. 20 pigeons.
- During the break 3 times a week
- 1x daily during the breeding season
- during the travel time after return 2 days twice a day, 2 days before the deployment 1x daily, 1 day before the deployment 2x daily and for long-haul flights from 400km 2 days before the deployment 2x daily
Because of the higher vitamin D3 content compared to complete feed, Quiko BT may only be up to 5% of the daily ration.
Composition: Bisque, rusks, honey, hemp, linseed, cardi, millet, pointed seeds, lettuce seeds, poppy seeds, coal
Ingredients kg: Crude protein: 17.50%, crude fat: 6.20%, crude ash: 2.80%, crude fiber: 1.40%,
Additives per kg: Vitamin A: 50,000 IU, Vitamin D3: 4,600 IU, Vitamin E: 150.00 mg, Vitamin B1: 28.00 mg, Vitamin B2: 28.00 mg, Vitamin B6: 6.00 mg, Vitamin B12 : 40 mcg, biotin: 460 mcg, vitamin C: 460mg