Röhnfried Kieselgur Pur 600g
This diatomaceous earth powder is an effective natural agent for use in the hen house.
Kieselguhr PUR consists of pure kieselguhr and can dry out the bedding and sand bath. The fine kieselguhr powder can also be mixed with water and sprayed to cover perches, barn walls, nest boxes, etc. with an effective white kieselguhr coating. Especially corners, niches near the perches of your chickens should be treated thoroughly with diatomaceous earth.
A sprayed kieselguhr-water mixture leads to a lower dust load compared to dry applied kieselguhr powder.
The advantages of PUR diatomaceous earth at a glance:
- Easy application: application as diatomaceous earth powder in bedding, laying nests and sand bath
- And also for the targeted pollination of corners and crevices in the perch area of the chickens
- To reduce dust formation, Kieselguhr PUR can also be mixed with water and sprayed onto perches, nest boxes, etc.
- The applied diatomaceous earth – whether as a powder or sprayed – as a white coating retains its drying effect longer
- Since diatomaceous earth is non-toxic, there is no waiting time for eggs or meat
Net volume: 600g
Application: Dust kieselguhr powder in corners, crevices and laying nests so that a white coating is created everywhere. For a dust-free application mix the diatomaceous earth powder 1: 5 with water and e.g. spray with a garden sprayer on surfaces such as stable walls and furnishings.
Note: Respiratory protection and safety glasses should be worn when spreading.